11.06.2010

About the Photographer

I am a formally trained professional photographer, currently in the Bachelor of Fine Art program at Brigham Young University in Provo. I believe that investing in an experienced photographer is the smartest decision you can make. Technique, quality and timelessness are essentials in every photograph I take. My goal is to have my clients fall in love with their photographs, as I have, and get excited when they see them. Photography is not just about capturing moments, but capturing brilliant moments at just the right time. And that's what I do.

Owning a digital camera doesn't make someone a photographer. It makes them a digital camera owner. Don't let a digital camera owner take the most important photographs of your life. Hire a photographer.

Photography is the art of collecting light, and I am the light collector.


No comments: